Your snack game is incomplete without these quick and straightforward dip recipes. They’re a staple at any gathering and perfect for snacking on while watching your favorite movie or sports game.
From tangy tamarind to creamy cheese dips, this list of recipes has something for everyone.
You don’t have to be a foodie to impress your guests with these easy-to-make dips that are sure to be a hit. So, grab your favorite snack and dive into these 19 delicious dip recipes!
19. Quick Mojo Picon (Spicy Canarian Sauce)
This delicious mojo picón is a spicy Canarian sauce that can be made quickly with just a few ingredients for an amazingly flavorful dip in minutes. Get the recipe
18. Quick Spicy Feta Dip (Tirokafteri)
This spicy feta dip, based on the beautiful Greek dish of Tirokafteri (also called Ktipiti), is my favorite vegetarian dip. Get the recipe.
17. Crab Dip
Made with lump crab meat baked in a cream cheese base with cheddar and parmesan cheese mixed through green onions and gentle seasonings that give this dip just enough flavor without being too overpowering. Get the recipe
16. Eggplant Dip
This Low FODMAP Eggplant Dip is made from roasted eggplant, tahini, lemon juice, and garlic-infused olive oil. Get the recipe.
15. Smoke Salmon Dip with Dill & Capers
Have you ever heard of the 80/20 rule? It’s about eating healthy, nutritious, clean foods at least 80% of the time and then living your life the other 20%. For example, 80% veggies and 20% let’s dress those veggies up with a whole block of cream cheese and a wallop of sour cream. Get the recipe.
13. Aloo Bukhara: Spicy Dry Plum Chutney
This Plum Chutney, called aloo Bukhara ki chatni in Urdu, uses dried plumps and well-balanced spices that create a deliciously spicy taste and aroma. It’s an unusual relish with extraordinary flavor that will make your finger foods, especially fried stuff, taste much better. Get the recipe
12. Mint Yogurt Chutney
Refreshingly minty and mildly spicy is the best way to describe this mint yogurt chutney. It’s a must-have dip among the Indian/ Pakistani food spread. Get the recipe
11. Easy Cilantro Mint Chutney
This bright green color, tasty, and quick cilantro mint chutney recipe only requires a few ingredients. Easy to make and packs with fresh, herby, and zesty flavor. Dip your favorite Indian snack, like samosas, pakoras, etc., or make spicy sandwiches. Get the recipe
10. Muhammara Dip Recipe
This Turkish Muhammara Dip is made with juicy bell peppers, walnuts, and spices. Get the recipe.
9. French Onion Dip
A creamy, tangy base and deliciously sweet caramelized onions result in rich flavors that never disappoint. Get the recipe
8. Hot Pepperoni Dip
This quick & easy cheesy pepperoni dip recipe has all the flavors of your favorite pepperoni pizza in a hot, cheesy dip. It’s the best appetizer for any party or game day. Get the recipe
7. Imli Sauce: Sweet And Spicy Tamarind Date Chutney
Imli sauce means tamarind sauce. It’s the sweet tamarind chutney. And it has a flavor combination of tangy, sweet, and spicy spices aroma that makes the sauce unique. Get the recipe
6. Cream Cheese Garlic Dip
Cream Cheese Garlic Dip has three different cheeses and lots of roasted garlic. It’s all the flavors of your favorite Garlic Bread in a delicious appetizer dip made from cream cheese and sour cream with no mayonnaise. Get the recipe.
5. Slow Cooker Spicy Corn and Jalapeño Cheese Dip
Spicy corn and jalapeño cheese dip make excellent party food. You can make this jalapeño corn dip in the crockpot as spicy (or not). Get the recipe.
4. Roasted Beetroot Dip
A vibrant dip with a beautiful flavor and texture, this beetroot dip recipe looks incredible. It is the perfect accompaniment for simple finger food – from bread and crackers to vegetables and other snacks. Get the recipe.
3. Shrimp Dip
Ready to add some flavor to your next gathering? Our creamy, irresistible shrimp dip recipe is bound to be a showstopper. The abundance of shrimp, creamy texture, cheesiness, and zesty taste will make you swoon with delight. Whip up this delicious dip for your guests and watch it disappear in minutes. Get the recipe.
2. Best Smoked Salmon Dip Recipe
Creamy and bright cream cheese is whipped together (you should also try my whipped lemon feta dip!) and then combined with fresh dill, red onion, and plenty of smoked salmon for a dip that tastes bright and flavorful. Get the recipe.
1. Hot Cheese Dip with Emmental
This Hot Cheese Dip with Emmental is an easy-to-make hot dip. The dijon mustard & white wine lends extra depth to this crowd-pleasing baked dip. Get the recipe.